Our Vision, Purpose and Values
"Exceptional solutions for every customer every time"
"Keep Farmers Moving"
Values and Behaviour:
Be Bold and Encouraging
- Be positive and support others when they come up with a good ideal or action ... and let them know.
- Face the tough conversations and say what's on our minds with humility and tact.
- We're all different. Take time to listen and truly understand others point of view or ideas.
- Share ideas, knowledge, experience, successes and learnings with others.
- Develop relationships outisde of our own teams to better understand how we can work together within Norwood.
- Connect with our customers and the community to help them achieve their desired outcomes.
Make It Happen
- When it's the right thing to do, take the initiative and make things happen.
- Embrace change. Be proactive and seize the moment when an opportunity presents itself.
- Take responsbility for meeting commitments and follow through on actions.