Branch Administrator, New Plymouth
- We keep farmers moving throughout New Zealand
- Support the exceptional operation of our Norwood Farm Machinery Centre
- Full-time. Ready to start now?
When it comes to farm machinery, we’ve been the beating heart of rural New Zealand for 70 years. Norwood Farm Machinery Centre are proud to supply the world’s most trusted farm machinery brands, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving when it matters most.
Our New Plymouth branch is currently recruiting for a branch administrator position and we’re on the hunt for people with drive and ambition, a great sense of humour, and ability to work in a dynamic environment where team work and communication are paramount.
The purpose of this role is to provide high level administration support and exceptional solutions for every customer every time. We are looking for a confident person who will get up to speed very quickly including learning new information technology systems that we have recently implemented.
You will be proactive, professional, and an expert in customer service. You will oversee the effective and efficient operation of administrative duties for the branch. Daily tasks include processing of debtors and creditors according to business rules plus a variety of general administration duties. Particular time and focus will be required to provide accurate accounts related administration and support to our sales team. This will require the ability to work autonomously with good judgement and initiative.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Enthusiasm and showing us you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
- Office administration, more than five years preferable
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Strong information technology skills particularly in Microsoft Suite i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel
- Accurate and timely data entry when using databases and information systems
- Basic understanding or experience with tractors, machinery, earthmoving equipment or the automotive industry would be advantageous
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned retail farm machinery centres.
With us you’ll enjoy health insurance, banking options, ongoing development and more. Having presence nationwide, we’re not so big that you’re just another employee but we’re the size to ensure you’re part of our team working together.
Norwoods can help you to build an enjoyable and rewarding career – call us today if you’re interest in being part of the team.