Branch Manager, Manawatu
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Strategic and operational leadership position with a growth focus
- Fantastic opportunity to work within and lead an experienced team
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand, and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned retail locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our company as branch manager of our Manawatu branch. The Manawatu branch provides aftersales support to a diverse range of customers, alongside our core business of retailing our diverse range of highly reputable, world class brands of tractors and machinery.
In this role you will showcase your exceptional people skills by providing engaged leadership, support and encouragement to a 25+ strong team of new and long standing staff. Our industry is rapidly evolving, so your level of change intelligence will inspire others to take the change journey with you. Empathy will be second nature to you, and you will be willing to face those tough conversations with humility and tact. Your ability to truly listen to others points of view will ensure you quickly develop positive relationships across the business
Accountability and focus will be on continually improving market share, customer numbers and absorption rate while ensuring the smooth day to day management of the branch and the provision of exceptional aftersales service. The scope is wide and we are looking for someone who is passionate about health and safety leadership, can problem solve, get involved with our national team as a whole and develop genuine and lasting relationships.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Experience managing and leading a team of people
- An understanding of New Zealand agricultural and farming solutions is desirable
- Advanced business knowledge
- A sound understanding of financial reports, and competent computer skills
- Demonstrable sales experience in a senior role
If you have the attributes required to deliver on this vision and purpose, we want to hear from you. Click here to apply.