Case IH National Sales Manager
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER - CASE IH
- Take ownership in this diverse and dynamic role
- Strategic, ‘hands-on” position with retention and growth focus
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
Our company vision is “exceptional solutions for every customer every time”, backed up with a powerful purpose “keep farmers moving”. This is a great opportunity to join our national team working with one of the leading agricultural networks in New Zealand, representing some of the world’s premium agricultural machinery brands.
The Case IH team are currently seeking a national sales manager to manage the end to end process for sales, from initial customer contact right through to the delivery of product to the end customer.
This role is vital in ensuring the customer service experience we provide is always to a high standard. You will mentor our Case IH sales teams by ensuring the correct tools and sales procedures are provided and are in place to enable them to make the customers experience one to remember.
We are looking for a driven sales manager with a can-do attitude and a customer-focused mindset to bring the best results forward to our customers. Our vision for this person is to encourage sales and foster lifetime relationships with our customer base, working together with our other teams to ensure we provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
There will be regular travel required with this role.
- A minimum of 2-3 year’s sales experience
- A high level of experience and technical understanding of how our agricultural products and services work
- An understanding of customer needs, market dynamics and how to add value
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
- Experience developing and implementing sales plans
- Ability to influence others and have good time management skills
Our remuneration package is attractive, as are the working conditions as a whole. Other benefits include company vehicle, medical insurance, development opportunities, potential for international travel and more.
Norwood is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best-known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
If you consider that you have the attributes to deliver on our vision and purpose, please apply today!