Central Warehouse Manager, Palmerston North
CENTRAL WAREHOUSE MANAGER
- Do you have warehouse management experience?
- Great opportunity to progress into a senior role
- Seeking a sharp, proactive, forward thinker who’s up for a challenge
We are seeking a warehouse professional to join our operations team here at Norwood. If this sounds like you, then read on!
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, this position is responsible for managing the warehousing and distribution of our Bennett Street site in Palmerston North.
Ensuring the most efficient and timely methods are put in place through supply chain and with particular focus on landed inventory will be one of your main focuses, whilst overseeing, leading and mentoring the assembly and warehouse teams.
You will work alongside a motivated and supportive team, who share the same vision and passion for uncompromising quality and service.
We are seeking a person with passion for delivering first class after sales service, is enthusiastic, positive and proactive to ‘make it happen’. You will have experience in leading a team and be capable of supporting others on our change journey.
A great work ethic, organisational skills and resilience will be essential to your success in this role.
You will be required to lead by example, especially when it comes to your commitment to health and safety and our company values and behaviours.
To be considered for this role you will also need to have:
- At least 4 -5 years’ experience in warehouse management and/or prior logistics operation
- Ability to coach, influence and develop others
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Sound knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Proven experience in Lean Management, and system development
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with external providers, and internal stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate visible leadership in health and safety systems and practices
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions throughout New Zealand. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned farm machinery centres. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in NZ agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join our company and continue to grow your career with us!
To apply for this opportunity, click here to apply online.