Dealership Administrator, Masterton (fixed term)
DEALERSHIP ADMINISTRATOR (fixed term)
When it comes to farm machinery, we’ve been the beating heart of rural New Zealand for 70 years. Norwood Farm Machinery Centre are proud to supply the world’s most trusted farm machinery brands, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving when it matters most.
Our Masterton dealership is currently recruiting for a dealership administrator for a fixed term position. We are on the hunt for someone with drive and ambition, a great sense of humour, and ability to work in a dynamic environment where team work and communication are paramount.
The purpose of this role is to provide high level administration support and exceptional solutions for every customer every time. You will be proactive, professional, and an expert in customer service. You will oversee the effective and efficient operation of administrative duties for the branch.
Daily tasks include processing of debtors and creditors according to business rules plus a variety of general administration duties. Particular time and focus will be required to provide accurate accounts related administration and support to our sales team. This will require the ability to work autonomously with good judgement and initiative.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Enthusiasm and showing us you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
- At least two years’ experience in a broad administration role
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Strong information technology skills particularly in Microsoft Suite i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel
- Accurate and timely data entry when using databases and information systems
- Basic understanding or experience with tractors, machinery, earthmoving equipment or the automotive industry would be advantageous
This is a fixed term, full time position proposed to end on 4 February 2019. The start date for this position is ASAP however it can be negotiable.
If you are looking for a positive change, apply now! Click here to apply online.