Executive Assistant (Fixed Term), Palmerston North
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (fixed term)
- Well established, reputable company which is actively involved in the community
- Vast variety of tasks so no day will be the same
- An exciting opportunity to work with the CEO and executive team
We are looking for an exceptional executive assistant to cover a period of parental leave on a one year fixed term basis. This position reports directly to the chief executive officer and will provide a high level proactive support service to the CEO and the executive team.
In this role you will apply your skills and knowledge to help prepare and finalise presentations, business cases, reports and letters to a high standard. Prioritizing, planning and coordinating diaries, meetings, activities, and travel bookings for the CEO and executive team will be something you do effortlessly. Thanks to your well-honed organizational skills, you will tackle the variety of tasks with confidence and your expert communication skills will see you professionally representing the executive team.
This is a fast paced environment and we require someone who is quick on their feet and can master the basics with ease. You will know just how proactive you will need to be in order to be effective and you will be confident while doing so. Confidentiality will be second nature to you and you will have the uncanny knack of anticipating the needs of others. This knack will result with you seamlessly providing the exceptional level of support required by the CEO and the executive team.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in either an administration or EA role
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Experience with minute taking would be advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand, and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned retail and over 40 independently owned locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
If supporting a team with big strategic goals and knowing you can help make it happen is what will get you out of bed in the morning then this is the role for you.