Field Service Technician, Mosgiel
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- We keep farmers moving so this role is vital in our business
- Well-resourced, all the things to make it happen; and plenty of opportunities
- Competitive remuneration including vehicle and health insurance
When it comes to farm machinery, we’ve been the beating heart of rural New Zealand for 70 years. Norwood Farm Machinery Centre are proud to supply the world’s most trusted farm machinery brands, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving when it matters most.
Our Mosgiel branch is currently recruiting for a field service technician position and we’re on the hunt for people with drive and ambition, a great sense of humour, and ability to work in a dynamic environment where team work and communication are paramount. Ours is not an 8-5 industry, but it is one with loads of great people and plenty of opportunities.
We have a busy workshop and a large list of customers with a diverse range of farm machinery. We need an experienced heavy diesel mechanic to join our team who can diagnose, service and repair heavy vehicles such as agricultural tractors, balers, implements, excavators, and other machinery in the field. You may already be working in the field and looking to move to greener pastures, or you may currently be based in the workshop, but ready to progress out into the field.
Motivated, customer focused and enthusiastic are the characteristics that will make you stand out. You will be fully supported by our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand. You will have initiative and confidence so are able to make things happen, and always aware that you are part of a team working together.
To help us to keep farmers moving, we seek:
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of agricultural machinery and/or construction equipment
- Field service experience is preferred
- Knowledge in diesel engine structure and fuel systems
- Knowledge with hydraulic systems and electronic systems common to agricultural equipment
- Computer skills including the use of OEM diagnostic software
- Relevant trade qualification
- An assurance that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand, and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned retail locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
If you are ready to make a positive change, apply now! Click here to apply.