Field Service Technician, Te Awamutu
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- We keep farmers moving. This role is vital in our business
- Providing exceptional solutions for every customer every time
- Prominent secure company with competitive remuneration and free health
Our Te Awamutu branch is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join the service team to help deliver our vision to provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
We keep farmers moving with our aftersales service on reputable, world class brands of tractors and farm machinery. This role will service and repair heavy vehicles such as agricultural tractors, balers, implements, excavators, and other machinery in the field. You may already be working in the field and looking to move to greener pastures, or you may currently be based in the workshop, but ready to progress out into the field.
You will be fully supported by our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand. You will have initiative and confidence so are able to make things happen, and always aware that you are part of a team working together.
To keep farmers moving, we seek:
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of tractors / harvesters and agricultural machinery
- Field service experience
- Knowledge in diesel engine structure and fuel systems
- Knowledge with hydraulic systems and electronic systems common to agricultural equipment
- Computer skills including the use of OEM diagnostic software
- Relevant trade qualification
- An assurance that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand, and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned retail locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.