Field Service Technician/Sprayer Technician, Blenheim
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN / SPRAYER TECHNICIAN
- Get out of the big city and relocate to beautiful, sunny, peaceful Blenheim!
- Well-resourced, all the things to make it happen; and plenty of opportunities
- Competitive remuneration including vehicle, phone, health insurance and paid overtime!
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand, and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned retail locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
Our Marlborough Tasman branch is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic service technician to join the service team to help deliver our vision to provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
About the opportunity
The role of the field service technician/sprayer technician will give you the opportunity to work on products ranging from side by side RTV’s, tractors, sprayers, to large contractor equipment including balers and harvesters, as well as being experienced in all types of trailed and linkage sprayers and their operation. The work will consist of both workshop and location based servicing and repairs. You may already be working in the field and looking to move to greener pastures, or you may currently be based in the workshop, but ready to progress out into the field. Experience with Silvan sprayers and modern agricultural machinery and hydraulic systems is preferred but not essential.
This varied position will be fully supported by our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand.
Our offer includes base salary, vehicle, phone, medical insurance and paid overtime. With us, you’ll also have banking options and more. This is more than just a job; this is a career within an extensive New Zealand business.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of machinery
- Knowledge in diesel engine structure and fuel systems
- Knowledge with hydraulic systems and electronic systems common to agricultural equipment
- A basic level of computer skills, the use of OEM diagnostic software would be advantageous
- Relevant trade qualification and/or experience
- An assurance that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
Norwoods can help you to build an enjoyable and rewarding career. If you are ready to make a positive change, apply now! Click here to apply.