Kubota Construction Equipment Sales Representative, South Auckland/Waikato
KUBOTA CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
South Auckland / Waikato
- Would you like to work for a well-established, world class brand that is leading the New Zealand market
- Are you ready for an exciting opportunity in the construction industry
- Would you like to be part of a team providing exceptional solutions for every customer every time
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated sales representative to join our Kubota construction equipment sales team covering the south Auckland/north Waikato area of the North Island.
C B Norwood Distributors Limited has imported and distributed Kubota in New Zealand for almost 40 years and has fast become a dominant figure in the marketplace. Since the acquisition of the construction equipment product line in 2009, C B Norwood has increased Kubota construction equipment market share and it is currently the leading mini excavator in New Zealand.
Reporting to the Kubota construction equipment sales manager, your extensive knowledge and experience within the machinery industry will assist you to effectively manage and achieve sales targets and budgets across your territory. You will build upon an established customer base with the portfolio covering clients from across the south Auckland/ north Waikato region. This will be achieved with your drive to prospect and generate new business opportunities and have your ability to close deals.
This is an amazing opportunity with uncapped commissions and a salary structure that truly rewards the hungry and motivated. This is your chance to demonstrate your proven sales record and cement your place in a company that promotes personal development and a genuine career path.
To be successful in this role we would like to see you with:
- Experience with construction equipment
- Knowledge of modern commercial and industrial practices and trends
- Previous experience with customers in the construction industry or a closely related industry
- A keen awareness of how to manage successful relationships and call cycle structures
- Experience and proven success within a strategic sales role
- Advanced written, electronic and oral communication skills
- High levels of motivation an commitment to being a team player
- A genuine interest in business growth and development
We believe it is our people as well as our products that make C B Norwood a leader in the construction equipment industry. Established in 1948, our support office is based in Palmerston North and supports 18 branches nationwide. We are the number one distributor of a wide variety of products, including construction and power equipment, agricultural equipment and premium tractor brands. We have one of the largest retail footprints in the industry. We are committed to the communities we work in and pride ourselves on our community involvement.