Logistics Manager, Palmerston North
- Seeking a sharp, proactive, forward thinking logistics professional
- Become part of a wholesale team with experienced business leaders
- Keep farmers moving by providing exceptional solutions to every customer every time
We are seeking a logistics professional to join our wholesale team here at C B Norwood. If this sounds like you, then read on!
This position is based in Palmerston North at our support office, amongst a very smart, supportive group of professionals, who share the same vision and passion for uncompromising quality and service.
This position will be responsible for managing the logistical supply strategy through operational planning, coordinating and controlling movement of product from suppliers to the customer, and ensuring the supply chain is cost-effective.
We are seeking a person who is committed to successfully implementing positive change and improvements. You will have a high level of challenge intelligence and be capable of supporting others on our change journey. You will use your confident communication and great organisational skills daily along with your ability to problem solve, negotiate and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail. A collaborative work ethic, strategic long term vision and. resilience will be essential to your success in this role.
You will be required to lead by example, especially when it comes to your commitment to health and safety and our company values and behaviours.
To be considered for this role you will also need to have:
- At least five years’ experience in prior logistics operation
- Advanced collaboration skills showcasing the ability to share ideas, knowledge, successes and learnings with others
- Experience in leading others through significant change initiatives
- Ability to coach, influence and develop others through empathy
- Advanced numerical and analytical skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to demonstrate visible leadership in health and safety systems and practices
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions throughout New Zealand. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned retail farm machinery centres. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join our company and continue to grow your career with us!