Marketing Assistant, Palmerston North
- Can you demonstrate a sound knowledge of marketing principles?
- Do you want to market the products and services of a well-established, reputable company?
- Bring your creativity and positive, make it happen attitude
We’re on the hunt for another superstar to join our marketing team. Join a culture that values and encourages it’s people.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a marketing assistant to join our fast paced, and energetic marketing team. This team is vital to the ongoing success of our business and provides exceptional support to the company and the reputable brands we represent.
You may have recently graduated with your marketing degree, or you may be looking to take the next step in your marketing career. What we are really looking for is that right person who is creative, passionate, and has the right attributes to grow into a brilliant marketing professional.
Here’s just a glimpse of what you could be doing with us:
- Utilize your excellent communication skills and ability to think outside of the box when brainstorming and developing creative promotional campaigns
- Apply your natural attention to detail, plus ability to write copy and proof read, to help develop written content for a wide range of platforms including websites, media releases, brochures, advertisements etc
- Employ your social media savvy when assisting to manage various social media platforms
- Draw on your excellent organizational skills, to assist with analyzing marketing data, directing photo-shots and videography
With so many exciting things going on across our business, no day will ever be the same. But, whatever task you tackle, you will tackle it with positivity, enthusiasm and confidence.
You will also:
- Have the desire to support and help others
- Be positive, supportive, and truly listen to and understand others points of view
- Have the capacity to develop positive relationships across the business and connect with our customers and the community
- Embrace change and encourage other to do so as well
- Take responsibility for meeting commitments and following through on actions
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand, and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned retail and over 40 independently owned locations. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
This position is located at our support office in Palmerston North and there will be a requirement to travel.