Office Administrator, Palmerston North
- Are you bubbly, energetic and focused on providing exceptional frontline customer service?
- Do you want to join a well-established company that is actively involved in the community?
- Are you after an attractive package, and fantastic opportunities to grow and develop?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Office Administrator to join our fast paced, energetic administration team. The key priority for this role is to provide exceptional frontline and administration support for our Palmerston North location and maintain a professional atmosphere for all visitors.
You may have recently graduated with your qualification, or you may have a year or two of relevant experience under your belt and be looking to take the next step in your administrative career. What we are really looking for is that right person who is passionate about providing exceptional support to our internal and external customers and who has the right attributes to grow into a brilliant administrative professional.
Your confidence and desire to support and help others will see you providing exceptional solutions for every customer every time. Due to your exceptional interpersonal skills and positive attitude you will quickly develop positive relationships across the business. You will continually embrace change while encouraging others to do so as well. You will be able to prioritize your workload and take responsibility for meeting commitments and following through on actions.
To be considered for this frontline role you will also need to have:
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word which includes the ability to format complex documents
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
If you would enjoy working in a busy, lively reception area, juggling multiple priorities, all whilst maintaining a welcoming smile for our customers, then this is the position for you!