Operations Manager, New Holland Agriculture, Palmerston North
OPERATIONS MANAGER - NEW HOLLAND AGRICULTURE
- Lead a team committed to providing and supporting this world class brand
- High profile role offering competitive remuneration package
- Become part of a senior operations team of experienced business leaders
New Holland is a leading brand offering a diverse range of technically advanced equipment. Our highly reputable, world class range includes tractors, balers, telehandlers and harvesters to suit the diverse needs within the agriculture, viticulture and horticulture industries.
We have an exciting opportunity for you join our company as our operations manager, New Holland. This is a high profile position based at our support office in Palmerston North and regular travel will be required.
You will showcase your business savvy by developing and implementing programmes to progress the retail and dealer network, managing the tactical and strategic positioning and pricing of the product ranges, and overseeing the New Zealand product offerings.
Your people skills and emotional intelligence will shine through your natural ability to effectively influence, negotiate and manage expectations, and the way you quickly establish and maintain effective relationships with our dealer network, key customers, and international suppliers.
Managing a highly passionate team, you will provide engaged leadership, support and encouragement to drive the New Holland brand forward in the market. You will be confident working in a fast paced environment in a rapidly evolving industry and you will inspire others to take the change journey with you.
Epitomising our company values, be bold and encouraging, working together, and make it happen and you will strive to achieve our company vision, exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- At least five years’ experience in a broad managerial position
- A highly developed understanding of brand marketing, preferably in a retail distribution, industrial capital goods environment
- A strong technical understanding of leading edge equipment and innovative practices within the New Zealand marketplace, preferably the agricultural industry
- Advanced knowledge of inventory management, a sound understanding of financial reports, and competent computer skills
- Thorough understanding of retail selling and dealership management.
- A sound understanding of farming practices and farmer / contractor needs and expectation is advantageous
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions throughout New Zealand. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned retail farm machinery centres. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold.