Parts Apprentice, Morrinsville
We are offering a new position of parts apprentice. We make things happen by providing exceptional customer solutions for every customer every time. You will need drive, ambition, and the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where team work and communication are paramount. You will provide service and sales support to Norwood customers both in the dealership and over the phone, sell products through the showroom, provide parts administration support and coordinate parts inventory. You will be well supported by our parts technical support team and ongoing training will be provided.
The successful applicant will be required to complete an Automotive Parts & Accessories Merchandising Apprenticeship. If you’re keen and willing to learn you will receive a well-rounded introduction to our business. From there it is up to you! An apprenticeship takes commitment and discipline, but is a fantastic opportunity to earn while you learn.
If you have an interest in the automotive or agricultural industry, exploring how machinery operates, and have a basic understanding of technical drawings then you are almost there. Add to this your genuine willingness to find solutions for customers, and this could be the dream job for you!
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Motivation and drive to complete an apprenticeship
- An ability to listen and understand customer and colleague needs
- Competent user of information systems
- Good organisational skills, ability to multi-task, and communicate
- A Full class 1 license preferred and a forklift endorsement would be advantageous
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration including medical insurance
- Job security and multiple career pathway options in a global industry
- Opportunities for movement to various New Zealand locations
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- An opportunity to work with a great team of people willing to share and grow their knowledge
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions throughout New Zealand. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned locations. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold here.
If you are ready to embrace a positive change, apply now! Click here to apply online.