Parts Salesperson, Dobson
- Do you have a can do attitude?
- Want to be part of a team providing exceptional solutions for every customer every time?
- Are you a positive person out there to make things happen?
We are recruiting a parts salesperson for our Dobson branch! This role will allow expansion of our already productive and professional team.
We require someone who will provide exceptional customer service and product advice to Norwood customers. This role will require the management and marketing of parts inventory, showroom displays and warehousing, plus assist in helping to keep the internal service department running like clockwork. Our staff are fully supported by our aftersales support team with ongoing training, advice and parts availability supported from the largest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand.
This is your opportunity to showcase your sales experience by selling parts to our valuable customers both over the phone and in the showroom while driving the parts sales with your exceptional internal and external relationship management skills. There will also be the opportunity to provide sales support to our lifestyle product range.
We are seeking:
- Experience with parts, sales and key account management
- Evidence of successful relationships and alliances
- Intermediate computer skills
- A current drivers licence
- Mechanical knowledge or a parts certificate would be advantageous
- Awareness of the agricultural industry advantageous
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration including medical insurance
- Job security
- Opportunities for movement to various New Zealand locations
- Multiple career pathway options in a global industry
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- A chance to work for a company who prides itself on community involvement
- An opportunity to work with a great team of people willing to share and grow their knowledge
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, and three national dealer networks which include 18 company-owned retail farm machinery centres.
Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand. We keep farmers moving by providing exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
If you have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where team work and communication are paramount, then apply now in confidence.