Parts Technical Support, Palmerston North
PARTS TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Do you have parts experience, enjoy interacting with people, and thrive on a challenge?
- Do you want to provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time?
- Are you looking for a change from being on the retail frontline?
An opportunity has become available at our support office for a parts technical expert to join our wholesale parts team in Palmerston North.
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand, and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand. Our support office houses the national parts centre and the biggest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand!
This is an ideal opportunity for a person currently working in a similar industry who is seeking to further themselves and build a solid career. While some knowledge of the agricultural industry is desirable, you will need to have advanced communication skills and the drive to provide excellent customer service. Full, on-going training and support will be provided and there are numerous possibilities for future career advancement.
Each day will be different with a range of varying tasks from providing parts support to our dealer network via our call centre, to parts interpretation, new machine reviews, marketing support and liaising with suppliers. If you have passion for agriculture and people, then we want to hear from you and we welcome applicants from retail based backgrounds
This role is vital to the ongoing success of our business and to ensure we ‘keep farmers moving’ and provide exceptional solutions to every customer every time.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Previous experience with information systems and be confident using computers
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Suite ie Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good grasp on Maths and English
- A desire to learn and become part of a great team
Here at C B Norwood we offer the successful applicant a competitive wage, health insurance, ongoing training, a rewarding career and so much more.