Product Specialist Case IH
PRODUCT SPECIALIST - CASE IH
- We keep farmers moving around New Zealand
- Be part of a team providing exceptional solutions for every customer every time
- Reputable, world class brands of agricultural machinery and equipment
Our company vision is “exceptional solutions for every customer every time”, backed up with a powerful purpose “keep farmers moving”. This is a great opportunity to join our national wholesale team working with one of the leading agricultural networks in New Zealand, representing some of the world’s premium agricultural machinery brands.
The purpose of the product specialist, Case IH is to build the profile of our brands, through delivery of expert product support and development of dealer and customer relationships. This position will be responsible for hay and harvest, high horsepower tractors and AFS precision farming products.
We pride ourselves on our straight up, no nonsense approach and are searching for someone who will fit right in. Are you honest, hardworking and outcome driven? Are you as comfortable out in the field as you are behind a desk or on the phone? If so, you could be the person we need to complete our team!
This role will grow sales, build new and strengthen lifetime relationships with our customer base while working together with our wider team to ensure we provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
The opportunity to work remotely will be considered and there will be regular regional travel.
- Broad experience in agricultural equipment, its application and operation
- A high level of technical understanding of agricultural equipment
- Sound understanding of farmer/contractor needs and expectations in respect of tractor and machinery performance
- Proven understanding and/or experience of an agricultural dealership
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate and manage expectations
- Effective understanding of and ability to develop and manage key accounts
- Proven experience of sales and support within a wholesale or retail environment
Our remuneration package is attractive, as are the working conditions as a whole. Other benefits include company vehicle, medical insurance, banking options, development opportunities and more.
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
If you see yourself as having the attributes to deliver on this vision and purpose, apply today!