Sales Representative, Central Otago
- The ultimate regional lifestyle!
- Driven by sales and achieving targets?
- Key role building relationships with farmers and growers
Are you a bold and encouraging sales representative who makes it happen for customers?
We have an opening for a knowledgeable customer focused sales representative. Our vision for this person is to foster lifetime relationships with our customer base, and work together with our internal aftersales teams to ensure we provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
Servicing the central Otago area, this territory is an exciting and growing part of our region and provides excellent earning potential for the right individual. Our Mosgiel branch is the home to an exciting range of reputable world-class brands including New Holland, Kubota, plus many more. There is a possibility to work remotely in this position.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Technical understanding of how our agricultural, horticultural and viticulture products and services work with knowledge of modern practices and trends
- Ability to understand customer needs, market dynamics, and how to add value
- Experience implementing sales plans and managing overall sales performance
- Evidence of successful relationships and alliances
- Proven ability that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
Our offer includes base salary, commission, medical insurance and company vehicle. With us you’ll also have banking options and more. This is more than just a job; this is a career within an extensive New Zealand business.
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned retail farm machinery centres. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
We Keep Farmers Moving, can you help us do this in Otago.
If you are open to explore a change, confidential enquiries are welcomed.