Sales Representative, Whangarei
- Do you want the ultimate regional lifestyle?
- Are you driven by sales and achieving targets?
- Hold a key role building relationships with, and providing support to, farmers and contractors
Are you a bold and encouraging Sales Representative who makes it happen for customers?
We have an opening for a knowledgeable, customer focused sales representative. Our vision for this person is to foster lifetime relationships with our customer base and work together with our internal aftersales teams to ensure we provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
You will be dealing with world class, reputable, well known brands that you can be proud of. Servicing a significant part of the Northland area, this territory is vast and provides excellent earning potential for the right individual.
Ideally you will have a technical understanding of how agricultural products and services work, coupled with knowledge of modern farming practices and trends. Specialist knowledge of contracting equipment and high horsepower tractors would also be ideal. However, for the right person who is motivated, energetic, and passionate about customer service, training can be provided.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, market dynamics, and how to add value
- Experience implementing sales plans and managing overall sales performance
- Evidence of successful relationships and alliances
- Comfortable using systems and technology with a positive, can do attitude
- The ability to embrace change and a willingness to learn new skills
Our offer includes base salary, commission, medical insurance and company vehicle. This is more than just a job; this is a career within an extensive New Zealand business.
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned retail farm machinery centres. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
We keep farmers moving, can you help us do this?
If you are open to explore a change, confidential enquiries are welcomed.