Service Advisor, Morrinsville
- Attractive remuneration
- Ongoing career development
- Join a company that truly rewards success with amazing benefits
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned retail farm machinery centres. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in here.
The branch at Morrinsville is located in the heart of the Waikato region. It has well stocked parts and service departments which cover all aspects of the excellent after sales service designed to Keep Farmers Moving and ensure exceptional solutions for every Norwood customer.
At Norwood we have a strong focus on providing exceptional levels of service in all areas of our business. We are looking for passion, pride and a keen, enthusiastic attitude as well as a genuine willingness to go the extra mile for our customers.
The purpose of this position is to champion the administration, scheduling and customer communication functions, and prepare reports, for the Service team. An emphasis will be placed on ensuring good communication is maintained with customers and all staff.
- Minimum three years in diesel service or transport industry
- Proven accuracy with entering information into databases and Information Systems
- Sound understanding of client/dealer expectations in relation to technical support
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Suite ie Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of tractors, machinery and earthmoving equipment would be advantageous
What we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package including medical insurance. banking options, and staff purchasing benefits
- Career development opportunities
- A chance to work for a company who prides itself on community involvement
- A great team dynamic, fast paced work and an opportunity to work across a diverse range of service lines
If you are ready for a positive future, apply now! Click here to apply.