Service Foreman, Whangarei
- Be part of a team committed to providing first class customer service
- Chance to work in a great team work environment
- Competitive remuneration
Due to an internal promotion, our Whangarei branch is currently searching for a service foreman to assist with the management of our busy service department.
This is a senior position within our team, reporting to the regional service manager. You will be required to assist with the day to day running of the workshop, organising service technicians and liaising with customers.
Ideally you will have experience in agricultural diesel equipment or a related field (but not essential), have excellent organisational skills, be a great communicator and have a genuine willingness to provide solutions to our customers.
This position may suit a service technician wishing to step up into a semi management role while still being involved with carrying out service repairs, or a senior automotive technician or automotive foreman wishing to move into this diverse and interesting industry.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A relevant trade qualification
- Experience with managing staff would be an advantage
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of tractors / harvesters and machinery preferable
- Mechanical skills including the ability to diagnose mechanical problems
- Thorough knowledge of farming and ground care practices
- Have intermediate knowledge Microsoft word / Excel
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned retail farm machinery centres.
Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
If you are self motivated and able to work as part of a successful team, apply now!