South Island Sales Manager - New Holland
SOUTH ISLAND SALES MANAGER - NEW HOLLAND
- Take ownership in this diverse and dynamic role
- Strategic, ‘hands-on” position with retention and growth focus
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
New Holland is a world leading agricultural equipment brand, offering an extensive range of tractors and harvesters to suit the needs of every farmer and contractor. New Holland is one of the most awarded brands for ground-breaking technology, and is an innovative, dynamic and smart partner. This is a great opportunity to join our New Holland wholesale team.
The purpose of the South Island sales manager is to build the profile of the New Holland business unit by developing dealer and customer relationships and managing sales and marketing performance. Key customers would include our retail branch and independent dealer sales teams. This role will have you regularly travelling the South Island and there is flexibility around the home location of the appointee.
We are looking for a driven sales manager with a can-do attitude and a customer-focused mindset to bring the best results forward to our customers. Our vision for this person is to encourage sales and foster lifetime relationships with our customer base, working together with our other teams to ensure we provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Technical understanding of how our agricultural products and services work with knowledge of modern farming practices and trends
- Rapid understanding of customer needs, market dynamics and how to add value
- Sound understanding of farmer/contractor needs and expectations in respect of tractor and machinery performance.
- Broad experience in agricultural equipment, its application and operation
- Proven experience of sales and support within a wholesale distribution environment
- Experience implementing sales plans and managing overall sales performance
Our remuneration package is attractive, as are the working conditions as a whole. Other benefits we offer include a company car, medical insurance, banking options, development opportunities and more.
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned retail farm machinery centres. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best-known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
Our company vision is “exceptional solutions for every customer every time”, backed up with a powerful purpose “keep farmers moving”. If you see yourself having the attributes to deliver on this vision and purpose, apply today!