Supply Chain Administrator (Fixed Term), Palmerston North based
SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINSTRATOR (Fixed Term)
- Do you pride yourself on providing exceptional solutions for every customer every time?
- Do you want to make a high value impact in a cohesive and hardworking team?
- This is a six month fixed term role starting at the end of May
Our support office based in Palmerston North requires an exceptional administrator to assist our busy supply chain administration team for a fixed term period of six months. Our supply chain is experiencing an increased workload due to the volume of products that we have arriving and this fixed term position will help support us through this.
In this busy role you will apply your enthusiasm when assisting with shipping and logistics transactions, and following through on concerns and enquiries to ensure resolutions are sufficient. Your proactive approach to completing the required paperwork and various administrative tasks will shine through daily and your attention to detail will ensure your work is completed efficiently and accurately. We want someone who is well organised, enjoys working as a supportive, flexible team member and strives to provide exceptional customer service.
To be considered for the role you will also require:
- At least two years’ experience in an administration role, preferably in a logistics environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional and positive outlook
- Ability to maintain discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
We believe it is our people as well as our products that make C B Norwood a leader in the agricultural equipment industry. Established in 1948, our support office is based in Palmerston North and supports 18 branches nationwide plus our Bennett Street assembly site. We are the number one distributor of agricultural tractors and equipment and have one of the largest retail footprints in the industry.
This is a great opportunity to work in a passionate, energetic, and friendly culture.