Technical Support Specialist
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Could you provide technical solutions to resolve farm machinery queries?
- Would you enjoy working in a cohesive, savvy technical support team?
- Do you want to work for a long standing company?
We are currently looking for a technical support specialist to join our, savvy, engaged technical support team. Are you a natural communicator and a hard working motivated individual? Do you want to enjoy coming to work every day? If you think you have what it takes then come and join our forward thinking technical support team.
This is the opportunity to demonstrate your expert technical knowledge and excellent people skills to our internal and external networks. This will include providing extensive product knowledge of tractor and farm machinery, and offering solutions to complex technical issues. You will show a passion for extending your product knowledge through research while being supported by a highly collaborative team. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional solutions to every customer every time.
There is flexibility around the location for this position and there will be regular regional travel.
To be considered for this role you will also need to have:
- Minimum five years in the agricultural machinery industry or closely related industry
- Qualified technician an advantage
- A high level of technical understanding and experience of GPS guidance systems
- Aptitude for understanding highly technical hardware systems
- Experience with agricultural implement control systems including ISOBUS
- Advanced written and oral communication and customer service skills
Norwood is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions throughout New Zealand. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned farm machinery centres. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join our company and continue to grow your career with us!
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV and covering note to Elise.ThurstonParris@norwood.co.nz.